Membership Has Its Privileges!
If you wish to purchase a membership, you can do so directly online. Click Here At Aradia our memberships offer flexibility, cost savings and a variety of classes to keep you fit and allow you to smooth out your routines.
Regular studio polices and some membership specific policies apply.
Terms and Conditions:
It is extremely important that you read the Contract Terms and Conditions for your membership!
1. Ensure you have taken classes with Aradia Fitness prior to making a membership commitment. We want you to be sure that you’re enjoying the content and classes that we provide, as a membership locks you in for that term.
2. If you cancel your membership, there is a membership cancellation fee. Why? Your membership guarantees you an optimal price for your classes. If you’re no longer to continue with this commitment, we require that cancellation fee in order to make up for the broken commitment – even if you feel you did not participate in enough classes, budgeting on our back end is considered.
3. Please note that we can not guarantee any classes to you just because you have a membership with us. Our primary focus is pole and aerial, and our dance classes are secondary. We recommend that you are primarily interested in pole, with a secondary to dance – as these classes are often moved around or changed.
Terms and Conditions:
By registering for a membership, you understand that this is a commitment to the Aradia Fitness Edmonton/SherwoodPark/St.Albert/Leduc studio. Due to your commitment, you are receiving many class options at a low monthly fee. If you are unable to fulfil this commitment, there will be a cancellation fee in order to pay the difference of the multiple class options you received. We are not responsible for having certain class options on the schedule. You may certainly let us know what you would like to see on the schedule, but we can not guarantee anything.
This membership will commence on the date that you have purchased it, and charges will be placed each month following. If for any reason at all you are requesting to terminate the contract prior to the final end date, there will be a ____(Dependant upon your membership) cancellation surcharge placed on your card.
We take first and last months’ payment up front. Therefore, if you wish to cancel out, you would have paid for half of the cancellation fee. An additional half will still be required.
By agreeing to this, you understand that you are still required to sign up for classes in order to guarantee your spot. This can be done online. This membership does not guarantee that classes will be at the times or locations that you wish, as they are subject only to interest and availability.
Terms And Conditions:
The only terms upon being able to cancel this contract without penalty prior to its completion date, are for the following reasons:
– Injury (A Doctor’s note MUST be provided)
-IF CANCELLATION TAKES PLACE DUE TO INJURY OR ILLNESS AND YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL CANCELLATION FEE, YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR INITIAL DEPOSIT BACK.
-You are only allowed to put your membership on hold for ONE MONTH total throughout the entire 12 month period of your membership. No exceptions. If you are away travelling, you need to consider a different membership option. (Such as 6 months, and 3 months).
* I agree that if I am unable to attend any class that I have registered for I will de-register myself for that class.
• This membership plan is non transferable
• A processing fee of $30.00 will be applied to any monthly fee that is returned for non-sufficient funds
• This monthly membership may not be used at any other AradiaTM Fitness location outside of Edmonton